What is ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Management System?
ISO/IEC 20000 is an Information Technology Service Management standard. It effectively helps businesses delivers services to their customers through a set of management processes.
The standard is set according to the process approach which is defined within the ITIL from the Office of Government Commerce(OGC).
Our ISO consultancy service includes helping our clients get the certification for ISO 20000 standard. We cover everything that is required by the accreditation body during training and ensure that our clients get the certification on their initial attempt.
The certification has several benefits such as:
We Provide the Following Services Corresponding to the ISO 20000 Certification:
- Opening up new customers as more and more organizations consider ISO/IEC 20000 certification an essential requirement for conducting business with a new vendor.
- The ISO/IEC 20000 standards are widely recognized. The certification helps an organization in entering global markets.
- Objectively measure the level of compliance with the industrys best practices.
- Having better information available for numerous purposes.
- Implements strategies to leverage information technology in business.
- In streamlining various process improvements that may go on simultaneously in an IT department.
- In providing guidance, prioritizing the best practices to be implemented in an IT department.
- Give an organization a competitive edge.
- In showing a drive for quality services.
- Objectively assessing and benchmarking ITs level of maturity.
- In increasing customer focus and transparency of values provided to the business.
- Establishing a mentality of continual improvement in IT.
Options of Accreditation Available:
- JAZ ANZ