What is AS 9100?S 9100: 2016 is quality management system especially designed for aerospace industry. The aerospace industry can implement this standard for their continual improvement. It was released in October, 1999, by the Society of Automotive Engineers and the European Association of Aerospace Industries. Recently this standard got revised and released in the year 2016.The standard is revised to comply in line with same high level structure of ISO 9001:2015.Requirements for AS 9100
AS 9100 requirements are based on ISO 9001:2015 standards and some additional requirements are added to benefit aerospace industry
Some additional requirements other than 9001 standards as follows:-
Benefits of AS 9100
- Configuration management
- Risk management
- Special requirements
- Critical items
- On time delivery
- Project management
- Supplier scope of approval.
- Increased productivity
- Customer satisfaction improved
- Well defined and documented procedures improve the consistency of output
- Quality is constantly measured
- Procedures ensure corrective action is taken whenever defects occur
- Non conformity rates decrease
- Non conformity are caught earlier and are corrected at a lower cost
- Defining procedures identifies current practices that are obsolete or inefficient
- Documented procedures are easier for new employees to follow
- Organizations retain or increase market share.
- Increasing sales or revenues.
We Provide the Following Services Corresponding to the AS 9100 Certification: